- Customers can access the Company's website without disclosing their own personal information, which will not be gathered due to mere reference to pages on the website.
- The personal information of registered customers will be properly managed through reasonable technical measures, in order to prevent illegal access to, loss, or leakage of said information.
- The Company will use its customers' personal information limited to the scope necessary to respond to inquiries from said customers. Depending on the details of inquiries from customers, responses may be provided by the Company's business partners, such as group companies, organizations entrusted with the Company's operations, or affiliated organizations. For this reason, registered details may be transferred to such business partners.
- Customers' personal information will not be disclosed or provided to third parties other than the Company's business partners, such as group companies, organizations entrusted with the Company's operations, or affiliated organizations, without the prior consent of the customers, unless there is an imperative necessity, such as a case where the Company is obliged to disclose said information based on relevant laws and regulations.
- When receiving any of the following requests by a customer regarding his/her personal information managed by the Company, the Company will respond to the request within a reasonable scope, respecting the will of the customer:
- To confirm the content
- To revise, update or delete personal information
- To withdraw all or part of the agreement, which has already been made with the Company, regarding the use of personal information
- The Company will make every effort to properly review and improve the handling of its customers' personal information, complying with laws and regulations related to the protection of their personal information.